Tyco (Thorn Security) Fire Alarm Controllers, Smoke / Heat Detectors, Manual Call Points
Ocean Automation Solutions are able to engineer, supply, install and commission marine approved fire alarm systems.
We maintain a large inventory of Tyco (Thorn Security) conventional marine approved fire alarm panels, optical smoke detectors, fixed heat detectors, rate-of-rise heat detectors, flame detectors, bells, sounders, beacons, manual call points, and batteries in stock.
In addition to designing fire detection systems for newbuild vessels, we carry out refits and upgrades of fire alarm system in accordance with class regulations, including the preparation of CAD diagrams and system documentation.
Items we typically hold in stock include the following:-
- 508.023.006 - T1232 32 Zone Panel c/w Voyage Data Recorder Output Module and 5.0A 110/230V AC PSU
- 508.023.016 - T1232RA2 32 Zone Repeater c/w 1.5A 230V AC PSU
- 508.023.004 - T1216 16 Zone Panel c/w Voyage Data Recorder Output Module and 5.0A 110/230V AC PSU
- 508.023.013 - T1216RA2 16 Zone Repeater c/w 1.5A 230V AC PSU
- 508.023.002 - T1204A1 4 Zone Panel c/w 1.5A 110V AC PSU
- 508.023.003 - T1204A2 4 Zone Panel c/w 1.5A 230V AC PSU
- 508.023.023 - T1200B Battery Box for T1204 4 Zone Panel
- 516.600.201 - 601P-M Conventional Photo Optical Smoke Detector
- 516.600.202 - 601PH-M Conventional Photo Optical & Heat Detector
- 516.600.007 - 601F-M Conventional Flame Detector
- 516.600.214 - 611H-F Conventional 60 degC Fixed Temperature Heat Detector
- 516.600.203 - 601H-R-M Conventional Heat (Rate of Rise) Detector (Marine)
- 517.050.401 - M600M/M900M Universal Base Assembly (Marine)
- 514.001.112 - MCP260M Red Marine Callpoint c/w LED Indicator. Waterproof. LPCB Approved
- 514.001.113 - MCP250M Red Marine Callpoint c/w LED Indicator without Back Box. LPCB Approved
- 401.005.068 - General Alarm Callpoint (Non Weatherproof)
- 400.001.023 - 20mm Cable Gland & Lock Nut (Black)
- 515.001.021 - CP200/500/900 Red Surface Mounting Back Box
- 517.001.231 - DHM69 Deckhead Mounting c/w Gasket W/P for M600/900 & M300/500 Series Detectors
- 576.500.015.T - Solenoid Bell Red, 6” 24VDC
- 576.501.039.T - MBF-6WE 6” Indoor Motorised Bell, Red, 24VDC 94dB @ 1m, 14mA
- 577.001.002 - Weatherproof Gasket Box 6” (for 576.500.009)
- 576.501.227 - Flashni Red Lens, Red Body, Deep Base, Tone Selection Switch, separate Sounder/Strobe Operation
- 515.001.015.T - Glass for CP200/500/900 Callpoint (English) c/w Thorn Logo (Pack of 5)
- 400.001.022 - 20mm Lock Nut (White)
- 400.001.022A - 20mm Cable Gland (White)
- PS-1270 - Battery 12V 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid
- Spare parts for the Thorn Security T1000 intelligent marine control panels
- including the Thorn Security T1008 and T1016 conventional marine fire alarm panels
Our service department are able to carry out the annual servicing and certification of your vessels fire detection system. Our service engineers are trained and experienced with the servicing and certification of fire detection systems from many different marine fire detection system manufacturers. Test equipment including test spray and telepscopic smoke detector test equipment.
We offer retrofits / refits / upgrades and modification to fire alarm systems. Many marine fire alarm systems are well over 15 years old and spare parts may be obsolete, or extremely expensive and difficult to source. We would be pleased to provide you with an offer to replace your outdated fire alarm system. This includes systems manufactured by Minerva (Thorn), Cerberus, Servoteknikk, Signalco, NomiBusai, Salwico SPSP & C300, Autronica.