FPSO / FSO / FSRU Commissioning Manpower and Services
We are able to provide qualified and experienced technical manpower including engineers, senior technicians and technicians to the marine, offshore, oil & gas and land-based industries for new builds, conversions, start-up's, commissioning services and ongoing maintenance of Drilling/Production Platforms, LNG vessels and plants, FPSO's, FSO's, FSU's and FSRU's.
Our qualifed technical staff are skilled in various trades such as:-
- Electrical Commissioning Technicians
- Electronic Commissioning Technicians
- Instrumentation Commissioning Technicians
- Mechanical Commissioning Technicians
- Hydraulic Commissioning Technicians
- Telecoms Technicians
- CompEx Certified E&I Inspectors
- Inspection Services and Quality Assurance Staff
- Document Controllers
Our staff are fully aware of the documentation procedures, safety procedures and policies. They are provided with the required safety equipment, tools and test equipment. Depending on the scope of the work required, we are able to provide specialist commissioning test equipment, such as Hart Communicators, SFC Communicators, Pressure Calibrators, Temperature Calibrators, Loop Calibrators, Volt Calibrators, Digital Multimeters, Megger Testers, etc.
Hiring contract workers is a sensible and cost effective way of handling short to medium term projects.
A brief description of the process:-
- After receiving you requirement, we conduct the necessary job advertising, job interviews and short-listing.
- We provide you with curriculum vitae's of the personnel most suited to your requirements.
- You are free to contact any of the proposed staff for an additional interview.
- We will provide an all inclusive rate (or based on your requirement).
- A few of the benefits include:-
- We provide residence visa's, work permits, air-tickets, accommodation and subsistence (where required).
- We provide transportation to and from the work site where applicable.
- We provide private medical insurance, group life insurance and liability insurance.
- We offer a 'flat rate' and there will be no additional charges for working after hours, weekends or declared holidays.
- The employee is clearly aware of the temporary nature of the work.
- You sign off their weekly timesheet and we send you an 'all inclusive' hourly/day rate invoice.
- Our staff are provided with hand tools, digital multimeters and safety equipment (Personal Protective Equipment)
- In most cases, we are able to offer a range of test equipment for use on the project. This includes:-
- Digital Multimeters, HART communicators, Millamp Calibrators, Millivolt Calibrators, Pneumatic Pressure
- Calibrators, Hydraulic Pressure Calibrators, Resistance boxes, Cable Testing equipment, Power Quality Analysers,
- Fire Alarm Test Equipment, and many more.
We offer a comprehensive contracting service, covering engineering, technical, trade and industrial staff internationally.
We have provided technical manpower for numerous major conversion and newbuild projects and have a proven track record with major international clients such as Single Buoy Moorings (SBM), Saipem, Fred Olsen, Shell, OSG/Euronav and Drydocks World - Dubai. These projects include FPSO's, FSU's, FSRU's, FSO's, Production Platforms, Petro-chemical Plants and Refineries.
A project reference list is available upon request.